Designed to permit a creative approach to space planning, Expansion® Desking is a comprehensive line of freestanding furniture that creates space-efficient workstations. Expansion Desking uses the same collection of products to achieve varied applications, from open-plan collaborative configurations to private offices with a casegoods look, promoting integration of finishes and components and reducing overall inventory.
Expansion Desking features:
- Spine Desks — efficient in benching applications that suit an open and collaborative environment
- Modular Desks — accept Structural Columns for adding components above the worksurface up to 81 inches high
- LEED considerations — components are designed for LEED compliance
- Extensive offering — a full collection of storage and screens allows the desired degree of visual privacy
- Suspended Modesty Panels provide discreet privacy and are available in frosted and back-painted glass, laminate and metal options.
- Worksurface Edge Screens provide partial privacy in open and collaborative applications. They are available in frosted glass and laminate.
- Center Add-On Screens and Desktop Cabinets mount off-module on the Desk-Mounted Shelf or can rest directly on the desk.
- Low Credenzas provide ample storage while accommodating casual seating when used with a seat cushion. Shelving supports accept additional paper flow.
- Supporting Towers with side access shelving offer alternate planning and filing choices. A 1-inch-thick wrap-around case provides an integrated worksurface mount option.
- Freestanding storage functions as a worksurface support when used underneath surfaces or attached from the storage side.
- One-inch-thick Floor Screens provide a cost-effective alternative to space division.
- · One-inch-thick Floor Screens with glass provide enclosure while allowing natural light within workstations.
- Two-inch-thick Freestanding Screens may be used alone or connected together to provide varying degrees of privacy. They function to enclose a workstation in side-wrap applications or behind desks to enhance corridor appearance.
- Ideal for collaborative areas, 29-inch-high Credenzas provide shared access from either side with a cubby space for additional storage.
- An integrated access door on Spine Desks provides easy access to power and data underneath the worksurface.
- Modular Desks accept standard 52-inch-high Structural Columns that allow space-saving double overheads.
- The Structural Column framework supports Elements, Overhead Storage, Countertops, Tool Rails, and accessories.
- Height-adjustable desks feature split worksurfaces with an adjustment range of 26–32 inches. The back surface remains fixed, maintaining height consistency of components above the worksurface supported by the Structural Column.
- An optional grommet on Spine Desks efficiently routes cables into the wire management channel.