Livello™ includes height-adjustable workstation tables that support dynamic, multi-functional spaces that easily transition as new needs arise. Ideal for sit-to-stand collaboration, Livello height-adjustable tables promote user comfort by encouraging movement and a neutral back posture while standing.
Livello work tables integrate seamlessly with freestanding or panel-based environments and enable users to adjust tables to fit the task at hand. Height adjustment permits seated or standing work and allows for a healthy variety of postures throughout the day.
Livello (LVWR) Features:
- Common cross-bar brace has been removed, enhancing knee and leg clearance
- Electric mechanism, with top-mounted or under-surface switch
- Available in a two- or three-stage height-adjustment range from 22 to 48 inches
- Rectangular – 42-84 inches wide
- Edge Styles – Knife, Eased, Straight, Flat, Bullnose
Finishes – veneer, laminate, linoleum, painted MDF.
- Two-piece tables split and can be re-configured or grouped to suit the space, offering increased planning capabilities
- Available in fixed-height or powered height-adjustment range from 28 to 46 inches
- Shapes/Sizes – Oval, Boat, Rectangular: 72-120 inches wide
- Finishes – veneer, laminate, linoleum, painted MDF
- Edge Styles – Knife, Eased, Straight, Flat
- Power/Data Options – Grommet, Standard/Display Power Switch; e-Chain and Leg Cover Plate provide wire management routing/housing