A comfortable solution for both dedicated and multiple office tasks, geoCentric chairs come standard with seat depth adjustment and ergoCentric’s patented and easy-to-use 5″ range back height adjustment system. Available in mid back, tall back, high back and extra high back options.
- Dedicated Task
- Multi Tilt
- Knee Tilt
- Synchro Glide
- Counter Stool
- Bariatric Stacker
The chair you use at work should be adjusted to provide the movement and variation of postures so important to the human body. ergoCentric’s patented tools and technologies take the guess work out of chair adjustments.
Patented Geometric Shaped Paddles & Icon Plates
Unique to ergoCentric, easy-identified instruction icons represent patented adjustment paddle shapes and are clearly visible on an icon plate. The convenient location of these icon plates provide a clear view of the adjustment options as well as a visual reminder to adjust the chair and what paddles to use for each chair adjustment. A web site address marked on the icon plate indicates where the user can access a step-by-step adjustment guide video.
Modular Design for the Perfect fit
A fully modular approach allows geoCentric chairs to fit virtually every person while they work. Seats, backs, arms, bases and cylinders can be easily interchanged or modified throughout the lifetime of the chair making it easy and inexpensive to repair or reconfigure chairs to suit changing needs. Components can also be modified to accommodate people with unique needs.
Patented Adjustable Headrest
Has three pivot points with seven inches of vertical and horizontal adjustments for maximum adjustability.
Back Height System
Easy to reach from the seated position, the patented back height adjustment mechanism is spring loaded to provide effortless adjustment. Five inches of infinite adjustment provides the widest range of adjustability available on any chair.
Allows various pressure options for exact lateral lumbar support.
Telescopes up to 2 ¾ inches inwards per arm. Patent Pending Swivel arm pad option rotates 360 degrees to provide full forearm support for keyboard and mouse tasks.
Four (4) Backrests
- 5 inch patented back height adjustment system fits everyone
- Fully upholstered dual curve backrest for lateral and lumbar support
- Mid Back (17”w x 19”h), Tall Back (17”w x 21”h), Extra Tall Back (19”w x 25”h), Extra High Back (19”w x 34”h)
Six (6) Seat Sizes
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Tailored upholstery for greater comfort
- Extra Small Seat (17.5”w x 15.5”d), Small Seat (18.5”w x17”d), Standard Seat (20”w x 19”d), Extra Long Seat (20”w x 21”d), Plus Seat (22”w x 19”d), Extra Large Seat (22”w x 21”d)
- Dedicated Task (geo-DT)
- Synchro (geo-S)
- Synchro Glide (geo-SG)
- Multi Tilt (geo-MT)
- Knee Tilt (geo-KT)
- Task Intensive (geo-TI)
- 24”, 26” and 27” glass reinforced nylon bases
- 26″ polished aluminum base
- Caster and glide options for a variety of floor surfaces
- Air lumbar system
- Plastic back cap for geoCentric Mid Back option
- Neck support for geoCentric Extra High Back option
- Patented adjustable headrest
- Memory and triple density seat foams
- Fixed and adjustable arm options
- Wide range of seat heights