Agenda Office Interiors has a specialist team waiting to assist you with your office move. Moving offices can be a logistical nightmare fully of technical issues. Unlike a residential move, an office move needs people with specialist knowledge across a wide range of areas. Disassembling a workstation, which maybe connected to a return, or one or more room dividers, not to mention expensive computers, scanners, printers, telephones and other valuable equipment is best left to the experts.
Our experienced team, some of whom have been with the company for more than twenty years, have the expertise, tools and equipment to handle your move quickly, efficiently and safely. We can move one or two desks, hundreds of workstations, or several floors of office furnishings and equipment.
We often store surplus items, or inventory, during a transition period for our clients at our centrally situated office/warehouse complex on the Saanich-Victoria border. With over 6,500 square feet of warehouse space we can efficiently receive, process and store your furniture – just call us and we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
Our services include:
- working with you to plan your move.
- drawing up a floor plan to show where everything will go in your new space.
- providing a guide to packing up your office.
- helping you label boxes, furniture and anything else to ensure it arrives at the right place.
- moving everything to the new location with zero damage.
- rebuilding all workstations and setting up your new offices.
- recycling, or disposing of anything you no longer need.